Improve the quality of your everyday audio with the ZEN Air DAC.
DAC stands for Digital to Analogue converter. In a nutshell, a DAC converts the digital info in your source device – your computer, games console, tablet or smartphone – to music that we can hear through speakers or headphones.
Every device that is a source of digital sound has a built-in DAC. External DACs sound much better that the standard DACs used inside these devices.
• Hi-res DAC (Digital-to-Analogue Converter) and headphone amp
• Elevates the sound quality of digital sources to a higher plane
• Use as a headphone amp, or as a pure DAC with an amp and speakers
• Connect to PCs, Macs, smartphones, tablets, games consoles and more via USB
• Supports 32-bit/384kHz PCM, fully native DSD256 and MQA
• Convenient desktop size, powered by USB or mains
• Powerful amp drives all headphones/earphones with ease
• PowerMatch and XBass controls – adjust to suit your headphones
• High-performance circuitry delivers smooth, detailed and dynamic sound
Weight & Dimensions
Input voltage DC 5V/2.5A
Input USB2.0 B Socket
Formats 44.1/48/88.2/96/176.4/192/352.8/384kHz PCM
DAC Bit-Perfect DSD & DXD DAC by Burr Brown
Power consumption No Signal ~0.5W / Max Signal ~2.5W
Dimensions 158 x 117 x 35 mm
6.2" x 4.6" x 1.4"
Net weight 315 g
Output 1V / 3.3V max.
Output Impedance ≤50Ω
SNR <-113dB(A) @ 0dBFS
DNR >113dB(A) @ -60dBFS
THD+N <0.04% @ 0dBFS
Output 1V / 3.3V max. (variable)
Output Power >230mW @ 32Ω ; >36mW @ 300Ω
Output Impedance <1Ω
THD+N <0.04% (100mW @ 16Ω)
SNR >113dBA (3.3V)
You may also like
70 Esna Park Dr #7, Markham, ON
In-store shopping · Curbside pickup
Subsrcibe to YouTube
Subscribe to our YouTube channel forexciting reviews and unboxing of newest product releases