Introducing the New McIntosh MHA150 Headphone Amplifier
The McIntosh MHA150 Headphone Amplifier is a worthy successor to the critically acclaimed MHA100, while featuring the new 2nd generation DAC that provides support for DSD256 and DXD384.
The MHA150 includes the following features for the best possible experience:
- Autoformer technology found in the company’s large amplifiers adapted for 3 headphone impedance ranges. This ensures that every headphone will receive the legendary McIntosh sound quality and performance
- Support for DSD256 and DXD 384kHz
- Proprietary McIntosh MCT input for secure pairing with McIntosh’s MCT450 SACD/CD Transport.
- Digital connections include Optical, Coax, USB along with the MCT.
- 2 Analog inputs
- McIntosh’s Proprietary Headphone Crossfeed Director (MXD) which gives more dimension to the music
- Half Size chassis for easy placement
- 50 watt/ch amplifier which can easily drive any desktop or bookshelf speakers
- Patented Power Guard technology which prevents clipping that could damage headphones or speakers